Friday, March 30, 2018

Day 67 - Rockstar Hardcore Apple


I'm home this Friday night but that doesn't mean I can't run around and get a little crazy!  I am planning to be up for a while, drinking Rockstar Hardcore Apple while wearing some fun slippers that look like Chuck Taylors!  These slippers are awesome!


Rockstar Hardcore Apple is tasty.  It is quite sweet but better than a lot of energy drinks, doesn't have the medicinal flavor that some do.  It reminds me of a Jolly Rancher apple candy or Pucker Sour Apple liquor.  It has 240 mg of caffeine per can and is 260 calories.  It contains no juice.  It is a very natural toxic green color (judging by the toxic waste I have seen in movies)


I decided to mix it with some booze (like I said, weekend with the woot-woot and whatnot!)  I don't have any vodka, that would be good.  I tried some mixed with Evan Williams 1783 bourbon, not great.  Then, I mixed it with some Paul Masson Apple Grande Amber Brandy (see my Day 65 review) quite tasty.  Finally, I added some Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.  That was ok but I recommend going very light on it, the hot cinnamon taste easily overwhelms the apple flavor and we need to taste the apple.  If it was Skittles, we would want to taste the rainbow but I digress.

I don't drink energy drinks too often but when I do, Rockstar Hardcore Apple is not a bad way to go Mutherfucka!  Next time, I review Apple Toaster Strudel.  Crunch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment