Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 36 - Apple Butter Streusel Muffins


Today's review is for a homemade Apple Butter Streusel Muffin.  My wife Laura found the recipe online but added a little candied ginger to the steusel and this muffin is the bomb-diggity!  She executed the recipe flawlessly and it is so good.  The muffin has some cinnamon and nutmeg in the batter.  It has a layer of apple butter, a steusel topping and a apple cider glaze.  Good shit, yo.  Apple-eee and hot-damn!  Here is a link to the recipe:  https://www.tastesoflizzyt.com/apple-butter-streusel-muffins/

Tomorrow, I review the last actual apple I will review for a while.  It is an Organic Braeburn.  I looked for apples at some stores yesterday I hadn't been to before.  I went to Cermak Fresh Market. They had the biggest produce department I have ever seen but no apples I hadn't tried.  I went to Pacific Produce, nothing new.  I found an Organic Braeburn at a new Sendik's store on Miller Park Way.  This will be tomorrow's review.  I will have to wait for the next growing season for some new apples.  Crunch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment