Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day 87 - Anderson's Apple Syrup


On pancakes, waffles or chugged straight for a diabetic inducing good time, Anderson's Apple Syrup!

Made by Anderson's Maple Syrup, in Cumberland, WI, a 12 oz. bottle sells for $5-6.  The website describes it as 100% Natural Apple Syrup made from select fresh squeezed apples, a perfected recipe of pure apple juice and sugar that is guaranteed to be the same high quality you have come to expect from their products.  

I thought Anderson's Apple Syrup was alright.  It did taste like apples, sweet but also tart.  Even being the apple lover I am though, I don't think you can beat good maple syrup.  I don't really have anything else to say about it.

I haven't tried Anderson's Maple Syrup but would like to.  They sell it in many sizes.  They also sell maple candy, popcorn, maple sugar, maple cream and their syrup is used in a Sprecher Wisconsin Maple Root Beer.

Next time, I review Honeycrisp Apple Spumante (non-alcoholic).  Drank/crunch on and be safe!









No comments:

Post a Comment