Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 91 - Costco Apple Crumb Muffin and Family Conflict


The Costco Apple Crumb Muffin!  It is HUGE!  You could share it with a friend or family member if you like but that's no fun.

I had the muffin in the freezer for a while, saving it for the old apple product review.  My daughter, we'll call her Kat, kept bugging me that she wanted to eat it.  I said no.  How can I review a muffin without eating it?  If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!  How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

We argued, furniture was broken, harsh words were spoken.  The fighting continued until finally, I kicked her out of the house.  She built a small lean-to out of sticks and leaves in the backyard where she has been living for the last week.  We have lot's of bunnies in our yard.  She caught some and cooked them in our fire pit.  She came to me yesterday and asked if we could just split the muffin.  I thought that was a great idea so I invited her in and we did!

Costco muffins come in packages of six.  It costs $9.99 for two packages of six.  They come in a variety of flavors.  Each Costco Apple Crumb Muffin is 680 calories.  They are spiced with a crumb topping and a light drizzle my izzle of glaze.

There are apples listed among the ingredients but I don't really taste the apple.  Some apple pie filling or something in there would have been a good touch,  Show me the apple, what are you afraid of!  I have to say, there is a Costco Coffee Cake Muffin that looks almost identical.  I wonder if it is!


The Costco Apple Crumb Muffin still tastes good.  I like it with a little butter or with some of the product I review next:  Walls Berry Farm Organic Honeycrisp Apple Fruit Spread.  That's a mouthful!  Do I care that it's organic or Honeycrisp?  Stay tuned and crunch on!






 

1 comment: