Monday, March 20, 2017

Day 28 - Organic Gala


Today's apple is the Organic Gala.  It tasted pretty much like the non-organic Gala featured in my Day 4 review.  It was smaller, more conical in shape and had more defined stripes but that's not a organic/non-organic thing.  The appearance of Galas can vary greatly.  Here however, is a picture from the Day 4 review for important comparison and analysis.



The Organic Gala is a good, balanced, everyday lunch, picnic or fancy soiree fruit.  I would eat it on a train.  I would eat it in the rain.  I would eat it here or there.  I would eat it while you stare.  I would eat it while watching The Jerk or watching Miley Cyrus twerk. I would eat it at the Slayer show or while I'm on vacation, letting myself go.  I would eat it when I'm certain or when I let my mind wander.  I would eat it with brunettes or someone who is blonder. I would eat one so give it a try.

Tomorrow, I review the Organic Granny Smith.  Also, I will have a link to a new video, another portion of the song I posted yesterday on Facebook, Apples: A Headbanger's Journey.  Crunch on! 

1 comment: