Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 33 - Organic Golden Delicious


Today's apple is the Organic Golden Delicious.   Full disclosure, I skipped my apple blog the last two days!  I was a little tired after narrowly escaping drowning on Sunday and I've been worried about the neighbor's cat, I hope you are alright. (the cat likes my blog)  Still, I shouldn't have skipped the number 1 review of apples in southeastern Menomonee Falls!

I thought about punishing myself by doing today's review in the old, spooky, abandoned mine on old man Miller's property on the outskirts of town.  I'd have to get past the bulls and the dog and bring tools to pry off the old boards covering the entrance.  I'd have to risk life and limb, potential for cave-in's, suffocation, snake, spider, bat or chupacabra bites!  I decided just to give myself a good verbal lashing,  I called myself every name in the book!

Anyway, my Organic Golden Delicious is not that great.  It's pretty crisp but doesn't have much flavor.  I know what it needs, Marzetti Peanut Butter Caramel Dip!  That's better, yum-o! (as annoying Rachael Ray used to say all the time on her old show, $40 a Day)

The Organic Golden Delicious is in my belly.  I am listening to the new Mastodon: Emperor of Sand on youtube, kick ass, This is good apple eating music!

Tomorrow, I review the Organic Fuji.  Crunch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment