Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 34 - Organic Fuji


Today's apple is the Organic Fuji.  I reviewed the Fuji on day 6 and it was a great apple, a model citizen of applehood!  This organic one is not nearly as good.  It's like half the flavor and one third of the crispiness and one eighth of the soul has been sucked out of it.

With the exception of the Organic Red Delicious, the organic apples I have tried so far have not been as good as their chemical laden counterparts.  Mother Nature, Father Time and Baby New Year might be better off if all apples were organic but my experience says otherwise.

While I write this, I am listening to the January 2017 release Weapons of Thrash Destruction by the Canadian band Terrifier.  As far as straight forward thrash goes, this shit is extreme!  I like it, major speed and chops but it would probably get tiresome to listen to all 43 minutes start to finish.

Tomorrow, I will try to have a New York state of mind for my review of the Empire apple.  Crunch on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment