Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Day 29 - Organic Granny Smith and a Song!


Today's apple is the Organic Granny Smith.  Do I submit to her tartness or do I attempt to tame her?This organic one isn't too much different than the Granny Smith I reviewed on day 8.  It is crisp and tangy.  I don't eat them raw too often.  I think of it as more of a cooking apple.  I decided to tame her! Take that Granny!  Marzetti Peanut Butter Caramel Dip is the answer.  This stuff is the bomb-diggity!  It tastes great with the puckerishness of the Granny Smith.  

I will have a separate blog about Marzetti Peanut Butter Caramel Dip another day, as I have a long history with this product.  It is part of a tale of crumbling architecture, white trash neighbors, drunken fits of rage and scorching, sleepless nights!

OK, I posted a video highlighting part of a new song about apples on Facebook the other day because I could not upload it here.  There is now a second video.  I have links to them on Youtube here.  The song combines my love for metal music with my love for, well take a guess........ Please check them out and I hope you enjoy.  The finished song will be on The Night Howls upcoming EP and will be RAD!!!



Tomorrow will be a milestone for my blog, day 30!  It's a nice even number, a month and whatnot.  I will review the Organic Red Delicious.  Crunch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment